HFINE follows a streamlined admission process which commences in May-June.
- Eligible candidates have to take a written entrance test conducted by the institute at its parent institution, the Holy Family Hospital in Bandra, Mumbai
- Candidates who qualify in the written test are then interviewed by the Selection Committee
- Candidates who qualify in the interview must undergo a medical examination and get vaccinated (details below)
- Successful candidates must sign an agreement to execute a Mandatory Placement Bond with Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai
At the time of interview, candidates must produce:
* Original certificates will be verified and returned
- Original passing certificates and marksheets of Std X and XII or equivalent examination
- Two character certificates from eminent people who are not related to the candidate
- Original certificates of extra-curricular activities if any
Admissions for 2010-2011
* Application forms for admission will be available from May 24 to June 30.
* Last date for submission is July 5.
* Written entrance test will be held on July 12 followed by the interview on the same day. The test will be conducted at Holy Family Hospital in Bandra, Mumbai.
* The results will be declared at 3 pm the following day. They will be displayed on the Notice Board at both the hospital and HFINE campus. They will also be available on this website.
The management’s decision is final and unappealable
Candidates must bear all expenses with regard to the entrance test and interview and make their own arrangements for accommodation during this period.
- Candidates who are selected must confirm their seats by paying the fee for the First Year before the deadline fixed by the institute, and submitting the original of their Std XII certificate for verification
- Candidates must be medically fit to take the course. Hence, every candidate must undergo a medical examination conducted at the Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai, at their own cost
- Candidates must also get themselves vaccinated at the hospital at their own cost
* Hepatitis B
* Chicken Pox